H&L Solutions is looking for a Senior HVAC Engineer in the field of Yacht- shipbuilding, located in Noord- Holland. You have experience with HVAC drawings and you are able to valuate the entire system in order to theoretically work. You'll share your knowledge to colleagues and you support the department.
As HVAC Engineer within the Mechanical Engineering discipline, you will be responsible for setting up schedules in the field of the HVAC Project. You will work closely with colleagues from different disciplines within large projects to a perfect end result. Within the project you’re constantly in contact with the Project Engineer and team members for coordination, exchange of information and consultation on the design, and report to the Project Manager.
• Professional work experience (HBO / WO ) level
• Highly experienced in the field of HVAC and knowledge of other engineering systems on board ships and installations
• Several years of experience in the ship / yacht building industry and its various components of the construction process
• Knowledge of production techniques and processes
• A good command of Dutch and English ( technical )
• Good computer skills, particularly CAD drawing package and basic routines
• Knowledge of 3D design software ( preferably NX)
• Good social and communication skills
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com or contact our consultants at: +31 (0) 20 341 86 81